How to set up CSGO smoke practice commands
To set up CSGO smoke practice commands, follow these steps:
- Open the game and go to the main menu.
- Click on "Play" and then select "Offline with Bots".
- Choose a map that you want to have CS:GO grenade practice on, such as Dust 2 or Mirage.
- Once the map is loaded, enable the developer console by pressing the tilde key (~) on your keyboard (if disabled, you should enable the developer console).
- In the console, type "sv_cheats 1".
- Next, type "sv_grenade_trajectory 1".
- Type "sv_grenade_trajectory_time 10".
There are also optional self-explanatory CSGO nade practice commands to make your practice even easier:
- sv_infinite_ammo 1
- mp_autoteambalance 0
- mp_buy_anywhere 1
- mp_roundtime_defuse 60
- mp_roundtime 60
- mp_startmoney 50000
- mp_maxmoney 50000
- mp_freezetime 0
- mp_buy_anywhere 1
- mp_buytime 9999
- ammo_grenade_limit_total 5
Now, select the smoke grenade from your inventory and throw it towards the spot where you want to practice smokes. As the smoke grenade travels through the air, you will see a red trajectory line showing its path. Use this trajectory line to adjust your throw until you get the desired smoke effect. Repeat this process until you have mastered the smoke and can throw it consistently.
How does it work?
These commands help in practicing smoke grenades in CS:GO by enabling cheat mode, allowing you to see the trajectory of your grenades, and adjusting the time for the trajectory.
The "sv_cheats 1" command enables cheat mode, which allows you to use cheats in the game, including the grenade trajectory command.
The "sv_grenade_trajectory 1" command enables the trajectory line of your grenades, which helps you visualize the path they will take before they explode.
The "sv_grenade_trajectory_time 10" command sets the time for the trajectory line, giving you enough time to adjust your throw before the grenade explodes.
By using these commands, you can practice throwing smoke grenades accurately and consistently, improving your ability to use them effectively in real-game situations. With practice, you can learn different smoke spots on various maps, which can give you a strategic advantage over your opponents and help you win more matches in CS:GO.
Useful commands for practicing
Here are a few more useful commands that can help you adapt the game settings and practice throwing smoke grenades more effectively in CS:GO:
- Bind “key” noclip – allows you to fly over the map when you press the key.
- Bind “key” cl_sim_grenade_trajectory – will simulate the nade throw when you press the key.
- cl_showpos 1 - displays your position and velocity in the game.
- sv_cheats 1; sv_showimpacts 1 - this combination shows the impact of your grenade when it lands.
- sv_grenade_trajectory_time 20 - increases the time the grenade trajectory is displayed.
- sv_grenade_trajectory_thickness 2 - increases the thickness of the grenade trajectory line.
- sv_grenade_trajectory_dash 1 - adds dashes to the trajectory line.
- sv_grenade_trajectory_show - shows the trajectory lines of all grenades in the game.
By using these commands, you can practice your smoke grenades more effectively and improve your ability to use them strategically in real game situations. Remember, practice is essential to mastering smoke grenades, so keep practicing and experimenting with different throws and angles until you feel confident in your ability to use them effectively.
If you don’t want to enter these commands every time you practice, follow these steps:
- Create a new text file and enter the smoke practice commands.
- Save the file as "smoke.cfg” or save it as "smoke.txt" and change the file extension to ".cfg".
- Move the "smoke.cfg" config file to the CS:GO config folder, which can be found easily on your drive.
- To locate the config folder, right-click on CS:GO in your Steam library and select "Local Files" from the Manage sub-menu. Then, navigate to the "csgo" and then the "cfg" folder, and paste the "smoke.cfg" file there.
- Launch CS:GO, click Play, choose “Practice with Bots”, and pick the map.
- Open the console and type in “exec smoke”.
Practice on a Steam server or set up your own server
You can practice grenade throws on a Steam server or a map from Steam Workshop, or set up your own server to practice with friends or teammates. Here are the steps for each option:
Practice on a Steam Server:
- Open CS:GO and click on the "Play" button.
- Select "Community servers" and search for a server with a practice or grenade training map.
- Join the server and follow the instructions provided by the map to practice your grenade throws.
Steam Workshop maps are a great way to practice grenade throws and improve your skills in CS:GO. These maps are created by the community and can be easily accessed through the Steam Workshop. Here's how to access and use Steam Workshop maps to practice grenade throws:
- Open Steam and navigate to the CS:GO Workshop page.
- Search for "grenade training" or "smoke training" maps, or any other map that you're interested in practicing on.
- Once you've found a map that you like, click on the "Subscribe" button to download it.
- Launch CS:GO and open the Workshop tab in the main menu.
- Select the map you want to practice on and click on the "Play" button to load the map.
- Follow the instructions provided by the map to practice your grenade throws.
- Many of these maps include features such as grenade trajectory lines, impact indicators, and target practice areas, which can help you hone your skills and improve your aim. Some maps even include different scenarios, allowing you to practice grenade throws for specific situations, such as retakes, post-plant scenarios, or executes.
Set up your own server:
- Open CS:GO and click on "Play".
- Click on "Offline with Bots" and select a map.
- Open the console by pressing the tilde key (~) and enter the following console commands:
- sv_lan 1
- sv_cheats 1
- mp_roundtime_defuse 60
- sv_infinite_ammo 1
- Invite friends or teammates to join your server by sharing your IP address or creating a lobby and inviting them through Steam.
- Once everyone is on the server, use the commands mentioned earlier, such as sv_grenade_trajectory 1 and sv_grenade_trajectory_time, to practice your grenade throws.
How to get unlimited smokes in CS:GO?
Enter the command "sv_infinite_ammo 1" into the console.
How do you practice smokes on Mirage or Dust 2?
To practice smokes on Mirage or Dust 2 in CS:GO, you can use workshop maps or create your own custom game.
How do you practice utilities in CS:GO?
Use workshop maps or create your own game, set up smoke practice commands, and start practicing.
Legendary skins are here
Everybody loves playing CSGO with rare skins on their weapons and knives. On PLG.BET you can win the best skins from CSGO skin betting. The website accepts nearly all types of payments, including game items. Visit our homepage to learn more about how to win big prizes!